Skip to main content
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are listed in CAD.
- All sales are FINAL, please know that things sold on this website are used and expect imperfections. Condition of each item is stated on the product page, please read every detail carefully and contact us if you have further questions before purchasing. We encourage visiting the studio in person if you can since we will not accept any returns unless there is a huge difference between the description and condition (a rip or stain that wasn't mentioned etc). We are not responsible for any damage that may occur after delivery.
- Orders from Canada are charged taxes at checkout. Customers from the rest of the world are responsible for custom duties & taxes. We are not responsible for any delays that may occur during delivery, especially for international orders. If you have a deadline or if it's an urgent delivery we strongly suggest not placing an order. Furniture shipments to the US take somewhere from 2 weeks to 4 months, so please be prepared.
- For larger items, shipping is NOT INCLUDED in the price and will not be automatically added at checkout. Contact us at email@example.com before purchasing to get a shipping quote for each piece, we need your address to contact the courier and get an accurate price. DO NOT PURCHASE LARGE ITEMS BEFORE CONTACTING US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE, UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO PICK UP FROM THE STUDIO.
For items that can be shipped worldwide (books & small objects), shipping will be calculated automatically at checkout. If the actual shipping price is lower, we'll refund you the excess payment. If multiple and heavy items are purchased at once, the need for a much bigger shipping box may result in a higher shipping cost than what was calculated online. In that case, we reserve the right to ask for extra payment for shipping or cancel the sale at your discretion (with no cancellation fee).
- If you ask for a cancellation for any reason after placing an order (placed by mistake, used wrong payment method, placed the order from anywhere outside of Canada without getting in touch with us first, placed the order before asking for a shipping quote first & can't or don't want to proceed because of shipping costs etc) a cancellation/transaction fee will be deducted from the refund. Shopify charges a fee for every transaction and when we cancel the sale, we don't get that fee back. A 20% restock fee will also be applied for cancellations requested after 24 hours. Please keep this in mind before placing an order.
- If you're in Montreal, pick up from our studio in Outremont is an option that is available at checkout. Please get in touch with us to arrange your pick up.
- We don't do holds or reservations.